Persons entering the Neuven Stadium on match days are only admitted subject to the following rules and regulations.
The club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person who is considered to have committed any of the following acts:
- Entering the ground by any means other than through the proper turnstile entrances
- Entering the field of play before, during or after a game without prior authorisation
- Being drunk or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Carrying items which may be considered a danger to others
- Carrying or using flares, smoke bombs or any other pyrotechnic
- Throwing any article into the field of play
- Climbing floodlight pylons, fences, stands or any other structure or building
- Using obscene or abusive language (racial, homophobic or otherwise) likely to cause offence to other
- Using violence of any nature
All vehicles parked within the grounds of the Neuven Stadium are at the owners risk
The club has done everything it can to ensure safety, social distancing and hygiene procedures at all times with carefully thought out and rehearsed practices.
By purchasing tickets and entering the ground you agree that Radcliffe FC will not be held responsible if any site user contracts COVID-19 virus.
By purchasing tickets and entering the ground you are declaring that no member of your household is currently displaying symptoms nor have been displaying symptoms for a period of 14 days prior to arrival at the ground.